a new start

Hello, long time has passed since the last time I updated my blog post, many things happen, we had a global pandemic since 2019, it was started when someone in Wuhan China ate a bat and it makes him sick, long story short that sickness leads to global pandemic known as COVID-19, all people around the world was quarantined for more than two years, it was a global economic drop too, a lot of people lost their job and a lot of business went bankrupt, until, in 2021 the vaccine was found and now in 2022 everything starting to back to normal again.

Oh yeah, for me, I'm married now and have one pretty daughter, I was an employee of one of the biggest companies in Indonesia, Astra International, for 3 and half years, but I resigned on 12nd August 2022, right now I'm focusing on my small business.

From 2016 -the last time I posted my blog post- until today, a lot of things has happened, I went through ups and downs, and right now I'm at one of my downs. You know, people tend to be more melancholic when they are at the lowest point, that's why I am creating this blog post.

Like I mentioned earlier, I resigned from my last office on 12nd August 2022, it is not a resigned I planned beforehand, previously I had a plan to evaluate my current employment on my 5th years of working, but in my 3rd year it was pretty tough, and I had to choose a very hard decision, between stays in my current office with a lot of "but", or end this madness and be an entrepreneur, I choose the later.

First two weeks after my resignation, I had a post-power syndrome, since I graduated from college, I build my career until my achievement is (at least for me) high enough, after that, I am nobody with no monthly income, I can't say 'I'm working at that company' proudly anymore, because right now I'm 'just' an entrepreneur who still struggle to make even my business profit.

1 month has passed since I decided not to work at company, being an entrepreneur, you have to have a strong mental, nowadays people use social media for flexing their achievement or wealth, you have to endure the pressure when you see your friend post in social media with his new shining motorbike or pose with her friends celebrating her promotion. you won't be able to escape an urge to compare their life with ours, and that is the reason why I need my mental to be strong.

I don't really have a friend to tell a story, that's why I am creating this little blog post, maybe in the future I try to be more often to update my life here, since I have more free time now, and as for my next step, I need to unwind from social media and focus on what I should achieve next.

Comments

Popular Posts