When my time slows down,,

Jakarta, Wednesday evening, fatigue for a hard day at work plus unfriendly traffic caused by heavy rain this afternoon, I'm at one of my favourite café on Tebet, sitting on a coach starring to my beer I ordered, not planning to pour it to a glass just yet, waiting for my friend, alone on non-smoking room,,

Suddenly I felt that nostlagic atmosphere, when I always write something to this blog, about how lucky I am to have my beloved girlfriend, about how sucks my day is, about everything, even tough most of my writings are meaningless,,

The clock is ticking, my friend still has not arrived, the waitress come to me and serve my order, a double grilled chicken breast with black pepper sauce. I start to eat, slowly, my surrounding is getting crowded as more people come to this cafe, mostly with their friends,,

As I eat my grilled chicken, I open my browser, navigate to a website I used to open frequently, start thinking what nonsense I have to write, there are so many drafts there, but I create the new post instead, and start typing . . .

"Jakarta, Wednesday evening, . . . . ."

Comments

Popular Posts